Caregivers face many challenges and can easily neglect their own health and well-being when they are involved with their loved one’s needs. And while no one can care for your loved one like you do, it helps to know that there is a safe, active and supportive environment that can take the pressure off you. Our Respite Care program strives to offer complete, unconditional support for you and your family by providing short-term, temporary care to give you a break from the daily routine of caregiving. Whether you want to take a family vacation, or just a few days of time off, we can customize a schedule to meet you and your loved one’s needs.
The Beneﬁts of Respite Care
Respite care is essential for all caregivers, especially to relieve stress and prevent burnout. By using respite care, you can support and strengthen your ability to continue taking care of your loved one…and yourself!
The beneﬁts of respite care include the following:
- Relaxation: Families can relax, gain peace of mind and renew their energy.
- Stability: Respite care can improve your family’s ability to cope with daily responsibilities.
- Involvement: Your loved one can become involved in group activities and be less isolated.
- Enrichment: Respite care makes it possible for your loved one to enhance their own growth and development.
Our Team Approach
Our team of healthcare professionals is committed to making sure your loved one is given the same level of care they are used to, within a warm, safe, home-like atmosphere
We are proud to offer the following:
- 24-hour nursing care
- Rehabilitation therapy services
- Secure and safe environment
- Social activities
- Religious gatherings
- Delicious meals
Helping People Live Better
By enrolling in our Respite Care Program, you are given the time to relax and rejuvenate while your loved one receives the comfort and care they deserve. All of our residents, whether temporary or long term, are treated by a specially trained healthcare team that is here to help. We will do all we can to guarantee your loved one feels respected and supported, because they are what matters most.